Friday, September 5, 2008

Breathing is key to a healthy life.

You should have heard the silence in our house last night. At least last night I was breathing, verses the night before when I held my breath for 1/2 hour.

My #1 pet-peeve, other than bad table manners, ADHD twitching and smacking gum, is:

Ignorance: the destitute of knowledge or education. also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified; Merriam-Webster.

Specifically, believing politicians blindly.

'Education' is Not watching the news, or reading publications. I can't stress how important it is to understand whom it is that owns and funds your information sources.

'Education' Is reading unbiased publications that print factual data, like voting records.

I've just written a paragraph, and erased it. 4 times. So I'll leave it at this:

I politely urge you to PLEASE read this. And YES, you have the time.

Additionally, I've posted (to the right) some other resources.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know... I'm pretty busy clipping my toenails.