Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm proud to be me

Chris's parents headed home yesterday after spending the weekend with us.

I'm wondering just how crazy they really think that we are. It's hard to hold it together for a whole weekend after finally letting loose the last 7 years of attempting 'normalcy' in Utah. I'd consider myself borderline nutty, not enough though, to warrant Chris dropping me off at the big brick institution in Evanston that we pass on our way to Utah- the one that I always beg Chris never to send me to.

Here are some photo's of the Rocky Mountain National Park.















The Shining- remember?





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a nice picture. I might need that on my refrigerator. You look like one of those famous couples who hide out in quaint small towns in Colorado.

Sarah G said...

oh but we are, you just don't know who we really are...