Friday, October 17, 2008

Somebody...Please explain.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to watch the last debate between Obama and McCain because I had class, and it seems that yogi's are not political enough to call off a teacher training- not even for something as important as domestic policy.

I did however, listen to my fair share of NPR sound clips. And I thought that I had captured the gist of the debate: McCain in a tizzy and Obama showing grace. But....obviously, I missed something that sound bites just couldn't capture..and I'm not really sure how to comprehend this:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What your political views might be came up on the train last weekend. It appears that your blog is not being read by some of the fam so have at it!

Chris Galli / XC Skies said...

I think this was the defining moment when Colin Powell decided to support Obama.