Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I love solicitors

The Morman Missionaries found us again- I'm thinking that it would be easier to break lose from a gang. Is there such a thing as non-mojo witness protection? And why are they always so handsome? A young man in a suit always gets my attention. What I really want is to ask them if they are seriously still- you know what I'm saying. But instead I keep my whit’s about me and smile..."no, I already have the Book of Morman...but if your willing to read it to me, well then, o.k, what’s one more.”

1 comment:

Bill Cobabe said...

Ah, Sarah, mon ami. You would have made my day when I was on my mission. Alas, there were no paragliding, photo taking, dog loving young women in Korea that would have let me in their door. Just remember, the soul you save may be your own... ;-)