Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am an industrial oil refinery

This is what I am told. I dish out massive amounts of the goods, without disclosing where or when they were created. Sounds like I'm creating my own following of consumers. I am Martha Stewart. No. Just a bad dream.

Here is my disclosure as follows: I've been wandering the western half of the states. Specifically from the Pawnee Grasslands of Colorado, to the Great Salt Lake of Utah. I'm in constant awe of the horizon. "Stop" has not yet lost its ability to cause a spike in Chris's blood pressure. I've promised to wait till the vehicle has come to a complete stop before I throw myself out into the cold. And it has been cold.

I hope that you're enjoying my photos as much as I am enjoying creating them. My stats say that many are looking, but that few actually praise me.. I like praise.

2 comments:

grandmaR said...

I love your photos and you!

Bex said...

I love love love all of your photos Sarah! and I'm going to try to be more vocal with my praise from now on! keep posting--they are beautiful!