Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So I've been a lacky at writing. Really, I think that I've lost my funny bone and I would hate to publish jaded sarcastic entries that only I find funny.

A number of people have commented that I haven't been writing- which I am surprised by- not that you would mention my lackyness, but the fact that you look forward to my entries. I'm feeling a little warm and funny. No, I haven't been drinking.

I suppose that like me, reading other peoples randomness might give you that needed smile, or more accurate to my case, get me through a few really dark days.

So here I am. I will write. I have written. Thank you for the warm fuzzy.

1 comment:

Bex said...

your entries give me the warm/fuzzy for sure, sarah.... i love your writing. thanks for the smiles this morning, i needed them!
Becca