Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bleary eyed



They wake up in the middle of the night in the form of hairy piranhas. It's dangerous if you happen the have bare feet.

I ran out of soft baby food during the second feeding frenzy of last night, so I gave them hard puppy food. Big mistake. There is now a diarrhea overload in the Galli house. This morning, I got up early and ran out for puppy milk before the monster family woke up. I stopped to do some dumpster diving for newspaper on the way home-I knew that being mindful of the earth would bite me in the butt at some point, I could so use a shed full of the unread news.

Someone asked me if I needed help...being in my pajamas and all, hanging over the side of the news recycling bin with one foot on top of the truck that I had strategically placed for more climbing leverage. Pretty soon I'm going to be known as the 'crazy lady of Fort Collins', If I'm not already. I hope that they at least say that as crazy as I seem, I'm still pretty.

No comments: