Friday, December 5, 2008

The end of an era



They're heading to the next stop on the journey of their life. Thank God.

It's funny though, only 1/2 of me feels happy to have my life back, the other half will miss them. I've talked myself in and out and in and out, of adopting one of them, but the sane side of my brain is much louder than the exhausted side, and the sane side is screaming:

"No Way In Hell! You need to sleep! And you just bought new furniture not even 2 years ago! And your other babies need love too. Not to mention that you'll never be able to travel again because as it is, you already spend more money on dog hotel and cat sitter fee's than you do your own accommodation's while vacationing!"

Yes, sane side of my brain. You are right. They go. Let them exhaust some other fool with a bleeding- no hemorrhaging heart. I, I am going to go take a shower, clean the puppy poop from the walls, do some laundry and go on a date with my husband to a movie.....hopefully we won't snore too loud.

No comments: