Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Puppy, puppy, puppy

Am I driving you guys crazy yet with non stop talk about puppies? Just when you thought that I couldn't surpass the crazy cat lady status... Honestly, I really don't have anything interesting to write about, given my brain is mush. Is this what the first 3 years of parenting feels like?

There has been some talk of people wanting to adopt my babies, so I'm posting some more pictures of them. I'm turning them over to the Animal House on Friday at 12 noon, so those of you who are interested better call in sick and come get some puppy love.

Once they are under the jurisdiction of the Animal House, they won't be adopted out until they're eight weeks old, and I'm guessing that they're 6 weeks now. I think that for the right people, they would be fine going to a family now, as long as the family kept their expectations low and remembered that puppies are really monsters at heart- at least until they reach about 5 years of age.










3 comments:

nalgal said...

Sounds a bit like parenting except the part where you take them and give them away because they are driving you crazy :)

Sarah G said...

I read somewhere that you can drop them off at the hospital until they're 17?? So it's an option,unless your morals get in the way.

nalgal said...

Only in Nebraska as far as I know, but I haven't actually tried it here. I think I'll hang onto my 3 for tax purposes.